Portasol Rainforest and Oceanview Living - Logo

Costa Rica Central Pacific

  • costa rica sustainable community

    Come for a week or stay for a lifetime

  • Songs of water

    Come for a week or stay for a lifetime

  • OceanView land for sale

    Come for a week or stay for a lifetime

Stay at Portasol

Spend two nights and three days in pure Costa Rica rainforest. Get the Bungalow Special Offer.

Book now!

Amazing Houses

Rent a vacation house immersed in the tropical rainforest of the Costa Rica Central Pacific region, starting from $200 per night.

Vacation Rental

Living in Portasol

Our Real Estate Plan lets you choose a new life in Portasol Ocean View Community. See the properties.

Master Plan

Surrounding Area

Portasol is strategically located close to top tourist attractions on the Costa Rica Central Pacific Coast, yet is secluded, peaceful and private.

Nearby Beaches

Master Plan


 Costa Rica Property Management 

Portasol offers a unique place to experience Costa Rica’s amazing beauty. Portasol encompasses 1,300 acres of pristine rainforest, clear streams, mountain ridges and sea views along the Portalón River Valley. Thick green tangled forest splashed with bright tropical flowers climbs up to towering coastal mountain ridgelines. A crystal clear river borders one side of the property; natural springs and waterfalls pour in from all sides. From abundant lookout points and numerous homesites, there are sweeping views up and down the Central Pacific Coast from Manuel Antonio to Dominical.

A 200-acre biological reserve of virgin rainforest comprises 13% of the Portasol development; 65% of land is dedicated to conservation areas, and 5% to community areas that include parks, hiking trails and lookouts.

Homesites fill the remaining 17% of land in the eco-community. Two-thirds of our 52 existing homesites are already claimed. We project creating a maximum 180 residential lots.

Homesites at Portasol

Tucked into natural jungle clearings, homesites at Portasol are widely varied. Some are jungle hideaways. Some border the river. Some have long views to the Pacific Ocean and coast. Some look out over the valley.

Spacious lots range from 1.3 acres to 11 acres, with an elevation span from 250 ft. above sea level up to 1,797 ft. Lot prices start at USD $32,600. All lots are ready to build and have utilities services to the property line. 

Portasol is committed to green development principles. Only 15% of each lot can be used for construction, including house, gardens, pools and outbuildings. The remaining 85% of the total lot area must be conserved in its natural state.
Portasol Rainforest and Ocean View Living offers:

  • -> Homesites from 1.3 acres to 11 acres at elevations from 250 feet to 1,797 feet.
  • -> All utilities services at the property line: water, electricity, and land telephone lines.
  • -> Well-maintained roads and drainage throughout the development.
  • -> Beautiful natural features and green spaces: river and creeks, waterfalls, hiking trails, communal parks, and a private Biological Reserve.
  • -> Security gate at the Portasol development entrance with 24-hour security.

Property Managment

On-site Portasol property managers can provide for maintenance, account management, housekeeping and concierge services, including a private chef, as well as advertising and managing your home as a vacation rental.

Community Bylaws

Portasol has developed a refined protocol of community bylaws that regulate aspects such as aesthetics, recycling, noise control, and pets, among other essential elements to assure quality of life for all residents in our eco-community and for protection of natural resources.


Portasol offers several different financing options. Contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to learn the possibilities.

 See Our Master Plan in Google Earth

Pin It

Live Chat

Online Consultant



Lots for Sale

  • Lots for sale in Costa Rica
  • Lots for sale in Costa Rica
  • Lots for sale in Costa Rica


Resale Lots

  • Lots for sale in Costa Rica
  • Lots for sale in Costa Rica
  • Lots for sale in Costa Rica


Our Social Voice

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Youtube Follow us on Flickr
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Linkedin
Follow us on Instagram






Subscribe to our newsletter
Get news from the rainforest!
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Invalid Input